Tuesday, 4 March 2008

How to Change Header Width in Blogger

Want to change header width in Blogger? Changing header width looks like . Remember! Your Header Width must be the same or less width when the blog width. To change your blog header width you need to follow this steps:

1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard and click 'Layouts'.

2. After that click 'Edit HTML' and first of all - backup your template by clicking 'Download Full Template'.

3. Now you need to find CSS Style of your header, just find this line :

#header-wrapper {

(if you are using not default template, this parameter can have different name, for example : #header)

4. Now you must find or add width parameter under #header-wrapper line. For example it can look like this :

#header-wrapper {

width:660px; /* This parameter you must to change. */
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:1px solid $bordercolor;
}

5. After the changes, just save your template.

Also you can read:


Cheers.

6 comments:

RakeE said...

Hi..Check the blog
http://psychedelicjunction.blogspot.com/

The header image size and width works good in Firefox or Opera..But in IE is misplaced/huge and messing up

Any reasons for this?

DUCK_PRINCE said...

thanks,i changed some CSS and worked for me

Maniruddin Mansuri said...

I don't found the code in my template in my blog Manidin.

darknight said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I’d be leaving this page without leaving a comment but indeed you make a good job, keep it going and I’ll keep coming back.

www.n8fan.net

Cindy Dy said...

Very interesting story,. I didn't find it boring to read. In fact, I really had a fun reading your post. Thanks.

Shella
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org