Change width of blog in Blogger, one of the question what my readers often ask me. Well, changing blog width is not so hard. Width is one of the main part of your blog design. You must to choose correct width for your blog first. Standard width of your blog in Blogger is - 660 px.
If you want to change it, just follow my small tutorial:
1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard and click 'Layout'.
2. Click 'Edit HTML'.
3. Now Backup your template by clicking 'Download full Template'.
4. Now you need to find CSS Style for your blog body. Just find this line :
5. There mast be Width: 660px parameter under that line. Just change it to your width. (#outer-wrapper is default CSS name of blog body parameters, but if you are using template what was designed by someone, this parameter can have different name. Usually its situated after #body parameter, the name can be: #page, #blog, #blogbody or something like that).
6. After changing , preview your blog by clicking 'Preview' button. If everything is OK - click 'Save Template'.
That's all! Is it so hard? I think - no. You can also read :